To be filled…
- MySQL does not support data integrity check(that is, it parses but ignores
- MariaDB was the same but started implementing it since 10.2.
- PostgreSQL is likely to support this feature.
- Arch Linux has only in its official repo MariaDB 10.1 because of this.
updpkgsumsis a command line tool to update the checksums in the PKGBUILD file.
-swould install the dependencies for it, and
-iwould install the package built.
aurmanare also AUR helpers, the same as
- It uses Linux 3.10.
- The packages in EPEL can be very old as well.
- The lttng package in EPEL is ver 2.4.
The author of Flypy(http://www.flypy.com) is stingy about the double pinyin scheme they created – they haunt every developer of an input method which make Flypy available – either as preset or configurable afterwards – without their authorization.
Rime, GBoard, and MS IME seem not (yet) in trouble.
The author of Flypy criticized others’ approach to tackle zero-consonant characters(‘a’, ‘er’, ‘ou’, etc.) from their perspective. Flypy uses the first and the last letter of the syllable(‘ee’ for ‘e’, ‘ag’ for ‘ang’, etc.), while some others allocate a specific letter, say, ‘o’, for it.(That is, ‘oa’ for ‘a’, ‘ol’ for ‘ai’ for MS).
A family of double pinyin derives from Ziranma, with minor differences. MS and Sogou are among them.
Mozc could be configured using
/usr/lib/mozc/mozc_tool --mode=config_dialog, where the input mode could be switched between Romaji and Kana.